Image Map

Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Latest Freebie from Mommy Maestra

Hello all!  It's been a crazy week getting things finished up for the end of the year!  Report cards are DONE! Cum cards will be done tomorrow and a small graduation ceremony in my room on Friday!  The I feel like this year just FLEW by!  Thank you all for following my blog!  I'm hoping to keep up with it during the summer as I reach out more into the technology world!

I'll be at the National Kindergarten conference in July!  I cannot wait!  Also, lots of trainings coming up with new Math and Reading Adoptions this year.

I have some pictures of my students writing that I want to post for you as well!  They have learned so much this year and I am so proud!


Here is the latest of my freebies from Mommy Maestra!   Click on the picture below and it will take you to the freebie! :-) 

http://www.mommymaestra.com/2014/06/free-100th-day-of-school-printables-in.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+MommyMaestra+%28Mommy+Maestra%29

Happy Wednesday everyone!  2 days to go!  Field day on Thursday and half day on Friday!

Also... if you haven't downloaded all of my freebies yet, here is the link to all of the freebies I've ever posted on TPT and or Mommy Maestra!  Check these out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

FOLLOW ME!

Follow Us